Freitag, 24. August 2012

this is me.

Hellou :)

I know that my last post was long ago, but first of all I was on holidays in Paris (photos coming soon), I had to work and I wasn't that motivated to post something; means I didn't know what to talk about. By the way, I decided to write on english here 'cause I know it's easier for every non-german speaking blog readers :))

Last week on sunday we had a religious holiday called "Bayram", guess most of you know what it is (if not and you want to know, just leave me a comment and I'm gonna explain it asap), so I wanted to show you my outfit and make up from that day.

Unfortunately I can't tell you where I bought my outfit/the different pieces and how much they cost 'cause it's long ago when I bought them.




























Have a nice weekend! :)) Xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen