Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012

Called It Love

I think I don't have to say that much... this song says enough. I love it so much; it's stuck in my head. You guys have to listen to it - it says sooo much... I don't know. I can't really explain it in words how beautiful it is.

Maroon 5 - Payphone [ft. Wiz Khalifa]



[...]
"Where have the times gone Baby it's all wrong.
Where are the plans we made for two?
Yeah, I know it's hard to remember; the people we used to be.
It's even harder to picture that you're not here next to me.
You say it's too late to make it , but is it too late to try?
And in our time that you wasted , all of our bridges burned down."
[...]
"Still stuck in that time when we called it love ..."
[...]
"If happy ever after did exist ,I would still be holding you like this.
All those fairytales are full of shit.
One more stupid love song - I'll be sick."
[...]

Source Lyrics

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen